Drawing heritage from the beautiful beaches and crystal-clear waters of one of Western Australia’s most renowned coastal environments, the Esperance RTT now expands the ARB rooftop tent family into a super lightweight, slimline and contemporary looking hard shell.
With the brief focused on quick and effortless setup/pack up times, features like an internal telescopic ladder, gas strut assisted opening and only 3 push lock ratchet straps keep travelling a breeze. Not only does Esperance look great at camp but the unique shell design and colour tone also compliments vehicles while packed up.
Lift, Pull & Rest
- Setting up is as simple as unclamping the cover, lifting it up, and folding out the tent via a pull
- Can be packed up with compact bedding left inside
- Internally stored telescopic ladder
Roomy & Comfy Interior
- When set-up, enjoy a large overall internal bed space: 1520mm (L) x 2000mm (W) x 1200mm (H at centre)
- 40mm thick, high-density sponge with a quilted polyester peach skin mattress cover that’s removable for washing
- Manage airflow via the 3 zippered windows featuring dual midge-proof mesh screen
- Stargazing moonroof
- Wind resistant, slimline shell design that has been designed with a streamlined mould
- Stainless steel hardware for long term durability
- Canvas is made from 200GSM poly cotton fire retardant with a silver coated 2m water head
- Fly is made from removable 210D fire retardant canvas, with silver coated 3m water head
- Features an internal dimmable LED strip light with concealed cables
- External LED strip lighting to help you out late at night
- Includes internal storage pockets, shoe pockets, cargo pockets, mounting kit and hardware.
- Packed Dimensions – 1,520mm (L) x 1,220mm (W) x 330mm (H)
- Open Dimensions – 1,520mm (L) x 2,000mm (W) x 1,200mm (H)
- Weight – 56kg dry (approximately)
- Sleep Persons – 2 adults & 1 child
- Tent Weight Limit – 500kg
- Ladder Weight Limit – 150kgs
- Shell Material – ABS with acrylic compound material
- Mattress – 40mmm, high density sponge
- Mattress Cover – 3-layers quilt polyester peach skin
- Fabric of Rain Cover – PU300mm, UV50+, PU+silver plating, Oxford, 210D, FR free
- Fabric of Main Tent – PU300mm, UV50+, PU+silver plating, poly-cotton canvas, 200g, FR free
- Mesh – 100% polyester, 50g/m2, 68D
- Roof Rack/Cross Bars Requirement – Your roof rack and cross bars MUST have load limit over 75kg. Your cross bars MUST be at least 760mm apart and height is less than 40mm. Please consult your vehicle’s manufacturer regarding the load limit.
- Speed Limit – The recommended speed limit to not exceed when having the tent on your vehicle is 68 mph. Driving speed should always be adjusted according to the current driving conditions, such as road type and quality, weather (wind conditions, rain), and applicable state speed limits.
I disse usikre tider er det svært vanskelig å estimere leveringstid. Det kan variere stort fra leverandør og fraktmåte. Er du i tvil ta kontakt.
ARB Zero Dual Zone kjøleboksIngen langtur er komplett uten et sted å holde maten og ølet kaldt. En "dual zone" kjøleboks fra…kr 19.589 – kr 21.161 Velg alternativ
ARB Zero single zone kjøleboksIngen langtur er komplett uten et sted å holde maten og ølet kaldt. Denne kjøleboksen kan du enkelt…kr 13.695 – kr 16.292 Velg alternativ
ARB Compact Director ChairARB har lenge hatt campstol blant de mest komfortable på markedet. Nå lanserer de en ny stol, nesten…kr 1.362 Kjøp
ARB Camping TableEndelig på markedet – et stødig og kompakt campingbord fra ARBkr 1.328 Kjøp